Five for Friday




My niece really wanted a paint party, so my sister scheduled a party at a place called Adoore It!  I'm sure you're thinking, "Why is she posting the name? I can't go there."  Well, I'm posting the name of the place because while you can paint your own signs, you can also order signs and Nikki will ship them to you.  She's great and her signs are adorable.  This is one I decided to paint to hang in my craft room at home.  If you want to get a sign for your door (She has hundreds of options), click the image below.  It will take you to her Facebook fan page.

I saw this on Facebook and had to show you.  Every time I see it, it makes me laugh.  It's a picture for Cinco de Mayo.  Get it?  "Sink"o de Mayo!  I've never seen that before and just found it hilarious.

For Career Day this year, we had a forensic investigator come talk to our kids.  She chose several kids to volunteer.  These are pictures where she had my student touch a sheet of paper.  After she touched the sheet, she helped my student dust the sheet for fingerprints and lift her fingerprints off the sheet.  She then showed her how to preserve the fingerprints.  My students LOVED participating in Career Day.  We always have some really neat careers for each of the grade levels.  Most years, we even have a helicopter land on our soccer field.  This was an all around fun day!

For Teachers Appreciation Week, one of my students gave me a Starbucks gift card.  I don't drink Starbucks or coffee every day, but I love it when I'm in the mood for it.  My favorite is white chocolate mocha.  My little guy was so excited, so I took this picture and sent it to his mom to show him.

For the last few months, I've been making shirts to wear for all the special school days.  This is the shirt I made for the last day of school.  I think it may be my new favorite.  Too bad I can only wear it once a year.

Have a great day!

No comments

Post a Comment