Thanksgiving Hop

Hi everyone! 

I am teaming up with some great teacher bloggers to bring you another Take a Closer Look blog hop featuring one of our favorite November productsWe want to give you a closer look and a FREEBIE from the unit to try out with your class.



I wanted to give you a closer look at my Thanksgiving Printables packet.  It is loaded with printables that you can use as assessments, homework, morning work, etc.






Here is a freebie from my unit!



Like it? Love it?

Gotta have it? 

We are throwing a 15% off sale for the next two days to celebrate! 



And now, I'm sending you off to another amazing freebie! 

Hop on over to my blogging buddy Anna's blog.  She has AWESOME stuff that I know you will love! 



6 comments

  1. These are great Faith! Love the topics you covered! :) Thanks for the freebie too! My kids will love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your printable packs! I can never have enough by Faith Wheeler! :)You cover SO much in your printable packs and every page is adorable. Thanks for the freebie Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Great work, as always!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so much!
    The entire packet looks awesome!
    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete