Wordless Wednesday


What do you use for brain breaks?


7 comments

  1. Funny Comment above!? I use Who AM I riddles to "quiz" kids on science. We are currently working on animals, I also do quick oral quizzes on grammar. Not enough time in a day for EVERYTHING! :) Wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain breaks are my favorite!!! We love GoNoodle and doing Just Dance videos (from YouTube). We also have a doorbell that goes off to tell us when it's time for a brain break- my kids go crazy for this!! I wrote a post about it on my blog...
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun! Is it a video? We use GoNoodle and YouTube Just Dance videos. :) Thank you so much for linking up!

    Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoNoodle and YouTube just dance videos... right now we are loving "What Does the Fox say?" and "Happy!"
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. GoNoodle and YouTube! Or, sometimes I just call out a few moves like "hop up and down on one foot...ok, now hop up and down on one foot and act like a monkey".
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered GoNoodle and LOVE it! I'm sure your kids must love the Brain Breaks video :)

    ReplyDelete