Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I have to say, I am thankful for so many things - my hubby, my family, my friends, my teammates, my school, and that God gives me second chances (and third, fourth, etc.)  I'm also VERY thankful that there are people that keep us safe and fight for our freedom while we are enjoying time with our family and friends.  Every year that's one of my first thoughts because although my hubby isn't in the military, he has to work sometimes on holidays.  Any time I start feeling a little sorry for myself, I think of the people who don't see their spouses for months at a time and it's a good reminder that I shouldn't complain.

In other news, I have two things to share that I think will make you guys SO very happy!

First of all, TPT is throwing a sale on Monday and Tuesday next week.  I will be joining it with many of my friends.  So, if there's something you've had your mind on for awhile, this will be a great time to grab it.




Now, the other news I have is still a bit of a secret.  If you aren't following my Facebook page yet, you definitely want to be following tomorrow.  Some friends and I have a pretty great surprise for you starting at midnight tonight!



Alright, I hope you have an incredible Thanksgiving!

No comments

Post a Comment