Favorite Pins Friday!

Oh, it is one of my favorite blogs of the week - Favorite Pins Friday!  This couldn't have come at a better time because I'm in the middle of reorganizing all of my Pinterest boards right now.  I am going through and adding boards for all of the common core standards.  So, instead of lumping all of my math into one folder, I have folders named Teaching - Math (Word Problems) or Teaching - Math (Addition).  It will take awhile, but I think it will make it so much easier when planning cool activities or needing to grab something at the last minute.

Anyway, I'm linking up to Cara's fantabulous link up party :)  Click on the image below to go check it out.

#1 - Peppermint Fact Families
Yes, I am fully aware that I can't use this until Christmas, but quit laughing, you know that you would pin it too.  It is SO cute!  I am pretty certain that I can buy pre-made peppermints and if not, I am sure that one of my incredible clip art friends can hook me up with some cute peppermints.  Oh, and this will be a CUTE hall display, too.  Yep, see... I knew you were going to go pin it when I mentioned the possibilities.



#2 - Outdoor Movies
Okay, I am not sure what it is about this idea that excites me, but I think it would be so much fun.  Who doesn't love an out of the ordinary movie.  I will probably never get the opportunity to do this, but if I ever do, I will jump on it in a heartbeat because this makes me want to be five again.

#3 - Highlight Names
I will definitely be using this idea this year.  I have no idea where it came from because there isn't a link to it, but it is amazing!  The sad part is I walked right past highlighters today.  The good news is now that I'm thinking about it, I think I will use Scentos for this :)  My kiddos will be MUCH more likely to remember their name if they get to highlight it with a Scento marker, right?

#4 - Quotable Quotes
I love this quote!  This is who I want to be.  I want to be someone that doesn't just dream, but actually follows through and does what they dream.  I want to be someone that can look at a pile of bricks and build a house.  Someone that notices a broken road and sees a way to turn it into something more.



#5 - Some eCards
This completely made me laugh.  I am sure that I am guilty of it at times.  Love these little sayings!


#6 - Chevron
Have I told you lately how much I love Chevron?  Washi tape chevron is like peanut butter and jelly.  It's taking two fantabulous products and smashing them together into yummy goodness!  It is pure happiness!



Hope you guys have a great day and get a date night and movie night :)

2 comments

  1. I wish I could get a date night and movie night too, but I don't have anybody to have a date night/movie night with! Guess I can settle for sushi with my friend after watching her adorable 2 month old all day? :-)

    I love that washi tape. I think it would be awesome to get different colors and wrap them around the tops of pencils. The red tape goes to the red table, blue tape goes to the blue table, etc... I am just trying to find ways to keep track of pencils! (ok, I'm really finding ways to use washi tape so I can justify buying it!)

    Erica
    Blooming In First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,
    I heard blow up movie screens can be rented for kids b-day parties now, but I haven't look into it. How much fun would that be? I love on a cul-de-sac. It would be awesome! And, I don't know if it was Washi tape or just duct tape, but I saw chevron tape at CVS and Target today. I bought three rolls of pink and white chevron from Target for $1.50 per roll.
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete