Guest Blogging & Beginning of Year Packet


Alright, I am crossing my fingers that I have time to post twice today.  I have REALLY been wanting to take part in a linky party called Monday Made It, but um... that kind of means I need to get to work making something.  I still haven't played with my Washi tape (sad, right?), so I am going to try to do something with it later today.

First, I want to tell you something cool.  I am getting to guest blog over at Second Grade Nest.  I am kind of nervous because it is my first time doing a guest blog.  It isn't up quite yet, but definitely make sure you check for it sometime this afternoon.  I am filling her blog with ideas for a rainy day during the summer.  That way hopefully the kiddos don't get sent to their rooms too many times.  Most of the things I put on there are fun things that you can do without spending much money.  You can click on the Second Grade Nest button to go see my guest blog.  Be sure to leave me some feedback :)


Now, I know a few of my blogging friends are still in school, but I've been working on getting my Beginning of the Year packets updated.  Friends, I was ready to pull my hair out doing them last week. I would get them updated, hit save, and halfway through save lose all of my work and have to start over.  That happened THREE times.  I finally stepped away and thanks to Jessica (Second Grade Nest) came up with a new plan.  It was such a great idea.  If you ever create a HUGE file, split it into parts.  Save the parts individually and then combine them using Adobe Pro.  I started working on them again this morning and I've already updated two.

Since I have a few of them ready, I thought I'd go ahead and post pictures of my top selling one.  All of my Beginning of the Year packets have the same pages, but I change out the backgrounds.  I tried to include things I know that I need every year.  I also have black and white pages (without backgrounds) in case you are trying to save some ink.  There are also multiple options on calendars, newsletters, lesson plans, etc.  I know there are a lot of pictures below, but I wanted you to get a good idea of what is included in each packet.  You can click on any of the pictures and it will take you to my Teachers Pay Teachers page where I have all of my Beginning of the Year packets.



























Hope you guys are having a great Monday!

3 comments

  1. Losing work is the WORST!

    LOVE the story about meeting your hubby!!! How wonderful!!!

    And...that pack looks AMAZING! Great job!!!

    Hugs - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Can you tell us what program you use to create your items? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete