Summer = More Freebies


I'm not sure about you guys, but it was nice to catch my breath this weekend, not to mention get a few long naps and a chance to eat my first tomato sandwich of the summer.   I also spent time knocking out my To Do list today.  Of course, 90% of it involved computer work, but it was nice to knock out one item, play Candy Crush, knock out another item, play Candy Crush... I think you get the picture :)  I should probably be completely over that game by now, but it just sucks me in every time I start a game.  Then, this morning I found out if you go to settings and set your clock forward you can get more lives.  Seriously people!  Like I needed to know how to do that.

Oh, and I have a funny picture I saw on Pinterest this a.m.  So, do you remember balloon outfits?  I remember them well!  I had one in fifth grade and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.  However, the worst thing in the world was my little sister that was three years younger had one that matched mine.  So, I saw a picture of one on Pinterest this a.m. and had immediate flashbacks.  Since it made me smile, I thought I'd show you the picture.  Sorry guys, you aren't seeing the fifth grade one of me, but this one is pretty great!

Okay, now for some old business.  That makes it sound like I should bang a hammer and say, "Order!" Yeah, not my style.  Anyway, I had someone ask about the labels on my buckets.  I had thought about putting them on here for free, but didn't think anyone would notice, but obviously I was wrong.  So, here's the deal.  If you click on the picture below, it will allow you to download a the PowerPoint file so you can use them.  I locked the pictures into place, but you can change the font where it says, "Edit".  The font I used was Wish I Were Taller.  It was a free font, so you will have to search for it and download it.  If you don't have time, a bold, fat font will work great.   If you missed my post about summer buckets, click on the picture of the list of summer bucket items and it will take you back to it.  Once you go there, you will be able to download the list if you want it.




Also, I know my kiddos are officially out for summer, but a lot of my friends are still in school.  Since the book reports are such a hit, I went ahead and made Summer Book Reports.  They would also be great to add to a summer packet.  You can click on any of the pictures and download them.  Make sure you pay attention when you print them because two of them are for just girls and two of them are for just boys.  I did make one that could be girls or boys.







To top my day off, my hubby just brought in the mail and I got the cutest mini portfolio in the mail today from Doodle Bugs Paper.  I ordered it a week or two ago and had completely forgotten about it until today.  Isn't it adorable?



Alright, time to go watch a movie with the hubby.  I'm living in my craft room, so I have to be reminded sometimes it is okay to walk away.  This room is definitely my happy place.

Have a great day tomorrow!

5 comments

  1. Hahahaha I love the "Balloon Outfits!" Thanks for the freebies! They are awesome! I hope you're watching a great movie! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that picture on Pinterest the other day! I cracked up when I saw it. I think I had 1 or 2 of those outfits!!!! I thought I was stylin' when I wore it! HA, HA, HA!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith,

    Thank you, thank you for the tags. You rock! Also, wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your book reports! Even though I teach 2nd grade, I have switched to having my kiddos turn in one of your book reports each week instead of just a regular reading log/calendar. They love the fun graphics and it's a great way for me to check on what they're reading at home. Thanks for the summer reports. I'll be sure to add them to your summer packet before sending home next year.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started playing Candy Crush....so addicted! I almost wish I didn't know about it. My husband came home from work yesterday and I told him that I downloaded a new app. When he found out that it was a game he said "Hrmp." He thinks iPhones should be used as a tool and not games. LOL. Way too serious!

    I was running the other morning and "You Can't Touch This" game on my iPod....4th grade I totally had a pair of pants like MC Hammer. Wore them on picture day w/ a shirt w/ shoulder pads. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just printed the tags out for my own Summer Buckets! Thank you for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete