Winter Fun Freebies

Did you guys see the big 16-wheeler pass you on the road on your way home?  Yep... it ran over me today!  Lately, I have been a bundle of energy.  I've been going non-stop and determined that I will accomplish everything on my to do list.  So far, the ambitious, conquer the world attitude has been working for me.  It's almost scary how focused I've been.  That is, until today.  Today, I felt exhausted.  I still knocked out a lot, but I am missing my two hour naps.  If you've pulled out the world's smallest violin for my whining, I understand.  I am deliriously happy, but goodness!  It feels like Christmas break was months ago.  However, I'm not tired enough to allow my hubby to type my blog.  He just offered to type it and proofread it.  Um, that would be a negative!

Anyway, the last thing on my list today was blogging which means freebies.  I have two new pages to share with you.  One of them is called Penguin Punctuation and the other one is Polar Bear Number Fun.  Here are pictures of the sheets, so if you like them CLICK HERE to grab it.

If you are new to my blog, I love giving away freebies, so make sure you click on my freebies link on the right.  


Also, don't forget to check out my MLK Jr. packet or my Let It Snow packet.  I also have a small Let It Snow freebie on TPT.  Below are a few pictures of them.  If you want to see more, you can look at my blog posts from the end of December or the first few days of January.  Starting tonight, my Let It Snow packet is going to be marked down through January 15, so hope you will CLICK HERE to check them out.







 I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow!  Check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have a couple of pictures of my grateful journal.  It is very close to being finished :)










7 comments

  1. Wow Faith,
    I feel exactly like you do. Back to work after a break is always fun. I wish my hubby would offer to help. His only help comes in the form of sarcastic comments. LOL!!!
    I love your blog. Thanks for the freebies!
    Stacey School Safari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... oh, trust me... I love my hubby, but he isn't coming near my blog :) The idea scares me quite a bit :) I've set him up for so many tricks/jokes, he'd probably find a way to change my background :)

      Delete
  2. Super activities! I'm going to use the penguin punctuation and polar bear number fun for my homework packet next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You always leave me the sweetest comments :) Check out my post tonight... I'm going to be creating some requested freebies :) I'm sure you will have some great ideas :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Faith,
    Thank you soooo much for so many FREEBIES! I have enjoyed your website and am now "following" you on TPT. You are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I'm glad that you like them :) Thanks for following me on TPT :) Hope you find tons of things you can use :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you SO much! Using Punctuation Penguin today.

    ReplyDelete