Wonderful Wacky Wednesdays

I have to say, the last few days have been crazy!  I've had a cold and it has wiped me out.  I shouldn't admit this, but I'm VERY whiny when I don't feel well.  I am in so much trouble if I ever decide to have kids because my pain tolerance seems to be non-existent.  Yesterday morning, apparently I whined enough that my T.A. decided to tally how many times I said I couldn't breathe.  Seriously, my nose was clogged, so I mean I couldn't.  Eating was like swimming.  Every time I'd take a bite, it would be like holding my breath under water.  I know, see, told you I am WHINY when I am sick.  I have to admit, the tally count was pretty funny.  I definitely love my T.A. and I love my hubby because when everyone else gets the best of me, they are the ones that get the worst of me.  I couldn't survive without either of them!

Anyway, I'm saying all of that to say that I am wwaayy behind on creating right now.  However, I have nothing for our phonics/spelling words next week, so I created these two things tonight.  We are going to be working on -ff, -ll, -ss, -zz so I created a word sort and a dice roll sheet.  Since I know all my friends out in my blogger world may not be doing the same sounds, I went ahead and created two templates, too.  This way, you can make your own.  Click here to get the phonics/spelling worksheets for free.

Hope you love them!





No comments

Post a Comment